[AT] IH square baler questions

Gene Waugh GWaugh at wowway.com
Tue Dec 22 12:13:04 PST 2009

Boy, this list is becoming more and more a memory-jogger for me!

I well remember pulling sweet potato vines in the BIG garden with Mother
(Cary-Apex area)---I would guess I was around 8 yrs old---Mother
hollered "STOP"---which I did, cuz in that family, one did not question;
one DID!  Mother ran to the house, got Cad's .22, and popped a young
copperhead that I had just about grabbed ahold of.  Was I ever proud of
my Mother!!!

Gene