[AT] IH square baler questions

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 22 04:53:09 PST 2009

Steve, that one surprised me.  I didn't realize Timber Rattlers ranged that
far north.

I was reading in the latest edition of the National Association of Realtors
magazine an article about the incomming president who is a lady from AZ.
Apparently she carries a .38 with her on her 1 mile morning walk to her mail
box.  Between her .38 and her dog they've killed something like 42 rattlers
in the last 18 months or so.  That's just in her driveway.  I sure hope she
doesn't try to bale any hay!

Charlie