[AT] IH square baler questions

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Dec 21 22:09:07 PST 2009

Gene Waugh wrote:
> Scared the poop out of me!!!
>
> Lew Best wrote:
>> That don't sound like fun!
>>
>> Lew

You need to bale in a couple of the places I worked at. No king snakes
to bother you. Just Timber Rattlers! One of my uncles has quite a
collection of heads and rattles from just the few acres around his house.

I found one near my own shop door a few years ago. I let it go but not
before giving it a shot of blaze orange so I could see where it headed.

--
Steve W.