[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing-forum

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Dec 21 14:13:25 PST 2009

Charlie---After someone posted the URL with the forums with the S -I went to
the site but could not log in.

H. L.

On 12/21/2009 11:52:18 AM, charliehill (charliehill at embarqmail.com) wrote: >
Same here H.L. > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "H. L. Staples"
<hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com> > To: <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> > Sent:
Monday, December 21, 2009 12:01 PM > Subject: Re: [AT] Tractor collecting
question - wishing-forum > > > >I tried several times to join the forum when
it was first announced. > > > > Something about the site did not like the
way I held my mouse or > > something. > > > > I just gave up. Not worth the
hasselllllll. > > > > > > H. L. Staples > > McLoud, Oklahoma > > USA > >