[AT] Forum

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 05:26:05 PST 2009

 I'll probably just hang around here until no one
> answers when I write and then I'll think about joining you guys on the
> forum.
>
> Charlie

It will be a great surprise if you are ever alone on this list, Charlie.  With less than ten active posters to the forum, it is not actually nipping at the heels of this list.  I see the forum as a compliment to this list and the other A.T.I.S. lists, rather than competition.  The forum has it's own charm, but I doubt it was ever intended to be a replacement, although I also had suspicions in the beginning.  With hindsight being 20-20, I am comfortable with both now, as well as the red and green/yellow lists.  I offer no pressure for anyone to take part where they do not wish to be.  This is just my 2 pennies worth of opinion.

Charlie V. in WNY