[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing

B C jd2cyl at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 20 09:39:52 PST 2009

I've always wished to find a John Deere G "high crop" but need to win the lottery first !!

 I'm currently happy to have a 1940 BR in my shop getting ready for paint . It has rear steel and front cut-off rubber and nice and easy to haul around.

 Ralph , just to let you know we are having an estate auction for my older brother  next June 16 in Elbow Sask. which includes -among about 60 old tractors off all brands - one Cat D2 with a dozer blade that is in basic running condition if pull started. I think the starting motor requires some attention. Pictures of this and the others should hopefully soon be showing up on  "kramerauctions.com".

Eric