[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 19 22:11:15 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Indiana Robinson" <robinson46176 at gmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 6:44 AM
Subject: [AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing

> What tractor that you do not have now would you "really" like to have?

Probably something with tracks and a bush canopy. Maybe a TD6 or 9, maybe a
Cat D4. I have a lot of fun pushing things around with dozer blades on a
couple of the tractors I have but always have to be careful of running over
something sharp with the rubber tires. It would be nice to have a little
crawler tractor with dozer blade. No worries of flat tires or trees falling
on the hood or pushing through the radiator.

Ralph in Sask.