[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 19 10:46:02 PST 2009

 Al, you'd like the Super A's here. Both have had water pumps and "power
pack" (can't remember if they were called that, fire crater, or high
altitiude) pistons. The old style steering was chunked for ball joints. One
of them has a 140 high back style seat. Neither has fast hitch but they are
still 6 volt--like God intended. There has also been a bracket welded on the
left fender to mount a good sized toolbox. The alterations were all done
while these were working tractors, with the toolbox being added in the early
80's.
 To tell the truth Al, I figured you'd be wishing for that practically NOS
140 about 15 miles from here! Those guys actually had 2 and sold one to
somebody down east--who promptly re-sold it.

John Hall