[AT] Ford and Ferguson overdrive speeds

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:51:08 PST 2009

> Should be able to find that info here.
>
> http://home.att.net/~jmsmith45/sherman.htm
>
> --
> Steve W.

Thanks Steve. I had seen that site before and finally found it again
shortly after I posted that message. That is a great site. I'm looking
at an 8N with a Sherman. I don't really need the Sherman but thought
it would still be sort of neat to have. Two of our neighbors had 8N's
and one had a Sherman "Step-up". So did the one owned by the tenant
farmer on an uncles farm. I also drove that one as a kid.
Now if I end up with a 9N / 2N the Sherman would be more useful since
they were only 3 speeds.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson