[AT] Pressure Washers

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 09:38:49 PST 2009

I agree that there is no "one size fits all" unit.
I tried to pressure wash a concrete floor after an acid wash to prepair it for epoxy coating. I "fried" one unit I had (about a 2600 PSI unit). It did not work very well and was too small.
I rented a 4000 PSI unit, and it made that job work a lot better.
I got the 2600 unit engine replaced under warranty because it went out in less than 1 hour of operation. When I try to do acid wash on remaining floor area, I will rent another large 4000 PSI unit.