[AT] A CHALLENGE - - Can you name the first three tractors you drove?

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Dec 16 14:35:34 PST 2009

Ben,
Welcome to our slightly demented band.
I'm sure we all remember our first attempt at driving a tractor - I know
I do.
I started on an Allis-Chalmers B and within 10 minutes I was trying the
A-C D-14.
I was so small I had to step on the clutch, place the gearshift in
neutral and then find the brakes.  Quite fun when pulling a tobacco sled
on a hillside.

I have no doubt someone here can answer any question that comes up as
you restore your Super A.

David
NW NC