[AT] A CHALLENGE - - Can you name the first threetractors youdrove?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 15 19:00:08 PST 2009

Speaking of cabs and radios....
When I was in the first grade we (actually it was my 91 year old
grandmother) were trying out a 1066 IH and a JD 4430. I wanted the 1066
because it had a roomier cab and an 8 track player. For some reason my vote
didn't count--we got the John Deere. But try as he must, the dealer couldn't
sell her one of those worthless JD plows. She pretty much just told dad to
bring home another IH 450 from work.

John Hall