[AT] A CHALLENGE - - Can you name the first three tractors youdrove?

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 15 08:04:18 PST 2009

First tractor I drove solo was the Super A in about 1982 or 83.  I guess I was 9.  I am not sure if the 2940 or the 424 was second, but they would have been second and third.  Also a IH 404 would have fallen in there, and an Allis 8030--first cab tractor I drove, in about 1988 or 89---whenever the first Batman movie came out, I remember hearing Prince sing the title song from the soundtrack on the radio as I was disking! :)

Al