[AT] Pressure washers

William Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Tue Dec 15 17:43:59 PST 2009

I have a 2300 psi unit. I don't think I would want any more pressure than
that... I can turn down the pressure if needed but never have, maybe I
should.... If I want to lighten the pressure I just pull away. But, if I'm
going to use the sprayer I usually want to strip everything I can off... If
I just want to clean the car I use the garden hose. I've heard that anything
above the 2300 or so range is dangerous and can break your skin pretty
easily..?