[AT] Pressure washers

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 15 18:53:58 PST 2009

Mine is an older Craftsman 8hp 2500PSI. It works really good to blast off
years of buildup but you need to wear a face shield. I can adjust my spray
from a fan to a stream for stripping. One thing I haven't seen mentioned is
damage to wiring harnesses. I generally keep mine set on fan and back off
pretty far. It only takes a split second to start stripping paint if it
isn't very secure. Someone also mentioned piercing skin. I saw the results
from a small washer--probably 1500 PSI or less, after it hit a guys
hand--not pretty.

John Hall