[AT] Can you name the first three tractors you drove?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 14 21:15:36 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "B C" <jd2cyl at shaw.ca>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] Can you name the first three tractors you drove?

I was born and raised on a dry wheat farm in south central Saskatchewan up
here in Canada.

Eric
Kelowna,BC

Hi Eric
Coming from south central Sask. maybe your one of my old neighbours. The 44
Masseys were certainly a popular tractor here in their day. Although not one
of my first three, I did spend a good part of the summer of 71 and 72 on the
newer and bigger  triple 4 Massey planting a crop and working summerfallow
for a neighbour. My brother acquired a 444 with the farm he bought. Not a
bad tractor but I wouldn't trade it for a good Cockshutt 50 or 40. (My first
2).

Ralph in Sask.