[AT] Can you name the first three tractors you drove?

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 14 13:32:26 PST 2009

As much as my dad liked farming, he also was smart enough to foresee the
challenges that lie ahead for farmers, so he sold the farm, lock, stock
& barrel just about the time I was just old enough to start pitching in
(for real) on all the various tractor & power jobs. But I did get to
drive an old Fordson, then later the little JD H, but he never let me
run the JD A, probably because I was too small to reach the pedals.
Bob in CNY