[AT] Can you name the first three tractors you drove?

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Dec 14 07:19:21 PST 2009

1. an AC B (but only for about 5 minutes as I never could get the hang
of the clutch) pulling tobacco sleds in  the field - I was about 5 at
the time
2. an AC D-14 (swapped out for the B the same day)  I still have that
tractor
3. a "Redbelly" Ford - not exactly sure which model as "Redbelly" was
the generic for those similar Ford models here
4. a Ferguson T0-30 which replace the Ford - I still have that tractor.

David
NW NC