[AT] Can you name the first three tractors you drove?

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Mon Dec 14 07:01:09 PST 2009

I grew up in town but my Dad had a friend with a farm.  I was probably about
the same age as you farmer when I drove his Ford (don't know if it was an
8n, 9n or what).  Jump forward to the mid 70's (I was in my 30's then) & I
bought my first hobby farm; found an old John Deere B (hand cranked) to use.
Then I bought an A.  So, that's the first 3.  Later got a 560 IH diesel,
sold them all when I moved back to town in the early 90's when Dad & Mom's
health started failing.  Now I have another hobby farm; hope I never have to
move back to town!  Have a Ford 4000 diesel to work with here.

Lew Best near Waco, TX
Please note new email addy
lew at lewslittlefarm.com