[AT] When did you start collecting old tractors?

edchainsaw at aol.com edchainsaw at aol.com
Sun Dec 13 19:02:40 PST 2009

I grew up  learning  how to drive on a 720 JD, a   MF35delux   and a   gmc
duce and a  half...     all were  traded off and sold by the time I  was  10
or 12..  OH I cryed so  in '72  when dad  got  the  3020 and traded off the
720...

 well  fast forward to 1980    as a highschool  graduation present    Dad
and I   Drove to Petersburg  Ill  to look at a 630 that was  in the PRARIE
FARMER..      they delivered it on July 8th    of that year.
  before  September of that year  we  had  a 520,  and an 830 --  dad got
on a roll    LOL
we have an AC  CA  in original paint  we baught the  day  the  Challenger
exploded,   we have  a  SuperMta  that a neighbor baught new  (but failed to
sign the  check for) ,     we  found a  730  highcrop  we were going to use
  in 1987  (but when it  was delivered  it was a wreck)...so it never has
worked.      its neet how every tractor has a  story...     and  with me
and   dad    we've done  every  bit   together..

In a message dated 12/10/2009 12:10:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,