[AJD] What's everyone's current project?

Randall Ralphs kilowatt at isp.com
Fri Dec 11 16:22:32 PST 2009

Current project?
1938 D looking for rims for rusted cutoffs then a valve job.
1956 60 LP needs rod bearings I think.
1947 G waiting for more snow to plow. (So I can stay employed.)
1942 B hooked to the wood splitter. (With the idea of staying warm.)
1944 A belted to the buzz saw except its Red.

So I guess that means no current project.

Randy