[AT] Tractor colors

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Thu Dec 10 16:54:40 PST 2009

    The 2 Case VC tractors I bought from Dave Cesan, one was painted red and
is still like that today, except for some blue parts I used off the other
parts tractors. The VAIW I bought from him was painted 3 coats and 3
different colors of yellow over the original military green color. Must be
something about those Massachusetts tractors.