[AT] When did you start collecting old tractors?

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Wed Dec 9 19:54:40 PST 2009

Hello Ralph,
	Do you live in that part of Sask.? I had a chance to see the deep ruts
on the side roads last October when I went down to the Estevan Model
Engine Show. I stayed on the pavement but the country side sure looked wet.
	Dad bought a new Cockshutt 40 in about 1952 that looked just like the
one in the picture. Put many hours on it doing field work and farm
chores- mostly grinding feed.

Rupert