[Farmall] Farmall H - Won't Start

DBigdog DBigdog at columbus.rr.com
Wed Dec 9 08:24:51 PST 2009

Start by checking all your battery cables and connections.  Connections need
to be clean and tight.  Scrape the connectors clean and make sure they are
tight.  If the battery cable ends are the bolt on type remove and clean the
cable to connector connection or replace with good cables.  Don't forget to
clean the ground cable ends as well.