[AT] Old trains/now NC State foolishness

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Dec 9 07:11:14 PST 2009

Charlie,
I also thought they were childish.  In my day and on central campus the
water fights always came after the chemistry tests.  They were in the
evening (on Thursday at that) and comprised all sections of Chem 101 -
so starting about dark one would see the "lemmings" headed toward most
every auditorium or large lecture hall on campus.  After the test was
over there was the great water fight and some sort of attempt at a panty
raid.  It wan't unusual for a few days afterward to have water balloons
coming from the upper floors of the tri-towers (the other two were
female and the middle one was co-ed).

David
NW NC