[AT] Old trains/billy stewart

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 9 06:14:14 PST 2009

If any of you appreciate Billy Stewart here's a video clip from some where.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRGeHRDBPYw&feature=player_embedded#

I mentioned seeing him in the Cats Eye.  I failed to mention that he got
killed in a car accident on I-95 near Fayetteville NC just a few weeks after
I saw his show that night.

Charlie