[Farmall] Drive Shaft For H Lift All

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Wed Dec 9 05:04:54 PST 2009

Thanks for the offer of the loner, but I'll pick one up sometime in the
next week. Like I said before, I can get one made in our fabrication shop,
except that the guys have a tendency to go overboard and bring out their
"Six Million Dollar Man"  egos ......."We have the technology, we can make
it better than before".  They just love a good challenge and winning
bragging rights. Sometimes two or three will compete against each other.

I do have to admit though, that some of the Cub parts they made for me are
really first rate. Except for the part number not being stamped on it, you
really can't tell the difference.

Carl Szabelski

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.