[AT] Old trains - NC State college pranks

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Dec 8 22:48:47 PST 2009

Of course times changed - In my day a water fight was the usual after
every chemistry test during the fall semester (especially after the
first test).

Things started to change after a student was running up a stairwell (in
Sullivan I think or maybe it was Lee) chasing someone who hit his sister
with a potato.  He slipped, fell and cracked his skull - fatally
unfortunately.

I'll bet a 100 lb weight dropped from a top bunk to the floor would
"rock the world".

David
NW NC