[AT] Old trains, now NC State

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:42:37 PST 2009

Al, the drive times are the same or more in town, it's just fewer miles.
Speaking of farms sprouting, as I like to call them, vinyl boxes.  I was out
by Mike's Farm a couple of weekends ago and was surprised to see houses
everywhere near his farm.  I sure picked a bad day to go.  On the way out 58
I got behind a funeral procession.  When we got to the road to the airport
the procession turned ahead of us.  It was about that time I remembered the
kid that died in a wreck right near Mikes Farm.  Sure enough we followed the
funeral procession all the way to Mikes and they turned into the parking
lot.  I guess they were haveing a reception there after the funeral.   I
just kept on going, turned around and went home.

Charlie