[AJD] What's everyone's current project?

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:58:42 PST 2009

Indeed it is phase one, in the first 1500 made in the tricycle model. And I
repainted it 20 yrs ago in the all green. I have used it enough it needs a
lot of little things, I did a overhaul 2 years ago, but hood has small
dents, front screen missing from one side ..... But starts, runs, and will
plow snow this winter after bush hogging this summer.

Paul-IN