[AJD] What's everyone's current project?

don_shehi at msn.com don_shehi at msn.com
Mon Dec 7 15:13:13 PST 2009

Paul- IN

Is your 420 a phase one tractor?  I have a 420U, phase one, as I understand
these are to be painted all green.  Some owner in the past has painted the
420 yellow stripes on mine.

It still amazes me the power these little two cylinder uprights develop.
Great little tractors.

Fifty miles north of here they are to receive up to two feet of snow in the
next couple of days.  Probably all we will see is some badly needed rain and
maybe a few snow flurries.  I have only seen a couple of inches of snow
twice in the past 10+ years I have lived here.

Don Shehi
Camp Verde, Az