[AT] Old trains, now NC State

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 7 09:38:13 PST 2009

LMAO Gene.  You wouldn't believe how things have changed.  When I was a
Freshman at state you could go about 4 miles north of the center of town and
you were in country that looked as if only the indians had ever seen it
before.  Now North Raleigh is closing in on the state of Virginia.  Well not
exactly but it's about half way there.
You can pass through Apex and never know you left Raleigh or Durham or
Chapel Hill for that matter.