[AT] Old trains, now NC State

Gene Waugh GWaugh at wowway.com
Mon Dec 7 09:13:21 PST 2009

Geez, guys, you keep giving me flashbacks to the time Dad (he was with
the college from about 1948 - 1957) was Head of the Animal Husbandry
Dept at NC State---We lived out of town a ways on a couple acres, did
2nd grade - part of the 6th grade in Apex.  Based on Google Maps, THINGS
HAVE CHANGED a little!

Gene
Elgin, Illinois USA