[AJD] What's everyone's current project?

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Mon Dec 7 09:35:47 PST 2009

Only thing JD right now is my 214ws baler; last run it quit tying correctly
(long story).  Also got a New Holland skidsteer I need to finish putting
back together, an MG midget I got at the auction partially restored (just
too cheap to pass up) and another old IH baler to try to get going for a
backup (definitely need a backup for 40+ year old balers)!

Lew Best near Waco, TX
Please note new email addy
lew at lewslittlefarm.com