[AT] Old trains

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 7 04:01:20 PST 2009

David, his might have been heading for the train also as you know but most
others don't the railroad track is just a few yards past those dorms as you
walk from the intermural fields.

As for those balloons, I had never seen those small, light weight hot air
balloons until just this weekend.  On some news program they were showing a
world record attempt in Taiwan or somewhere.   The sky was full of those
things.

Charlie