[AT] OT : BBQ recipe ?

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:54:57 PST 2009

Eastern NC BBQ sauce varies from one county or community to the next but
basically it's all the same.
Apple Cider vinager,  salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper simmered on
low heat for an hour or two with a lid on the pot and not allowed to boil.
The variations are ground mustard, sugar to taste and whatever other spices
you think are good.  It's hard to get a guys recipe away from him.

Charlie Hill