[AT] 2010 toyota camry

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Dec 7 03:10:26 PST 2009

I have a 2009 Camry, and the only "noise" I get when I start out is the
sound of the door locks engaging themselves about 1/10 of a mile from my
driveway. That might be what she is hearing. There are usually a couple
of other clicks about the same time, but they are quite subdued, almost
like a pebble being kicked up by a tire.

Mike