[AT] 2010 toyota camry

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 8 19:25:19 PST 2009

On Dec 7, 2009, at 6:10 AM, Mike Sloane wrote:

> .... the door locks engaging themselves...

>   The dealership is treating her like crud; they told her it
>>
>> was in the ABS and could not be fixed,

The dealership should get bricks through the windows, but...

The ABS system possibly, and more likely the air bag system, may well
have some unusual switches or engagement mechanisms. Our 2004 Volvo
makes a noise at low speed - the control box for the air bag system is
in the hump between the front seats.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net