[AT] BOOO! anyone awake in there?

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 06:51:31 PST 2009

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 8:50 AM, charliehill <charliehill at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Or is everyone tucked in for a long winters nap?

Hi Charlie:
I'm just running around like a chicken with my head off trying to get
some things done and some stuff sold.
My #$%& knee is still a problem but is slowly improving. I can get
around pretty well now but can't stand very long at a time.
I've been selling some of my stuff I don't need since I retired from
both grain  farming and hay baling.
I have been fighting with myself about selling my Deere 4020 and
finally decided this week to sell it... :-(   I have ran it but not
used it for 3 years. I really prefer playing with and showing the
smaller tractors.
For a long time I have said I would do some work it needs on the cab
interior and give it a paint job but I don't even show at the local
show and it is about all I could haul on my trailer (pretty much the
limit of safety). I can haul about 3 of the little ones. I also am
finding the climb in and out to be a bit of a problem.
 It is kind of like selling family...

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson