[AT] @$#@$#% Cub - red engine oil

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 16 10:11:38 PDT 2009

LOL I agreee Steve but like I said, I'm  in no hurry.  I usually pump off
from the top leaving just a little contaminated oil/fuel in the bottom of a
drum.  then I pour that off  into a 5 gal bucket or two and set it aside for
winter.  Hey, some years we don't even get a hard freeze.  I MUST to be
patient!