[AT] John Deer B

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:06:18 PDT 2009

You've got it exactly right Bill.  Some folks like to put puzzles together
and others get bored and just want to  see the picture when it's finished.
Tractor restoration is about the same.  It's not for everyone.  As far a JD
B's go.  They have very little practical utility this day and time.
They make nice parade pieces and are maybe useful some pull type implements
if you aren't in a hurry.  They aren't ecomical to run.

Charlie