[AT] John Deer B

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Wed Aug 26 08:43:22 PDT 2009

I think the suggested scrap price is a fair offer.

Depends upon what you want.  If you want to own and drive a B around, find
one that somebody else has fixed up already.  You'll be money and time
ahead...possibly a fair amount of money and time.  But if you want a
project, this would be a good one.  Parts are certainly readily available.

Personally, I enjoy the process and am kind of bored with the ownership of
the finished product.  If it ain't stuck and missing a few parts, I say,
"What's the challenge in this one?"

Different strokes...

B²

Bill Brueck
   Chatfield, Minnesota, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.