[AT] Belarus 822

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Aug 21 19:24:25 PDT 2009

I should have said it was a 825, the 822 model is a 2 wheel drive.  I
have been working on it all day to get some minor things done, and
checking all fluid levels.  It had a leak under the seat of the cab, and
I had to take the floor out of the cab to tighten a hydraulic line.  So
while it was out, I threw away the old wool felt insulation and used a
3/4 thick rubber horse stall mat for a floor mat.  It will really dampen
the noise and not collect moisture to rust the cab.
Cecil in OKla