[AT] Belarus 822

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Aug 21 19:21:19 PDT 2009

It is really both free floating and down pressure.  The loader control
has 3 levers.  lift and dump, and the third control works the rear lift
with the down pressure.  If you use the lift control at the seat, then
it has lift and lower is not under pressure.  Sorta weird, but it has a
lot of possibilities.  The loader is a Memo and is the heaviest one I
have seen in a long time.  The bucket is made of 1/2 in plate.

Loader arms are of 3/8 formed steel.

Cecil in OKla