[AT] @$#@$#% Cub - red engine oil

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 17 06:37:42 PDT 2009

Yep I agree with you there completely.  Didn't know the exact percentage but
I knew there was a certain amount of water it is hard to get out of ethanol.
Thus Everclear is 190 proof not 200 proof.  I suspected the same was true of
antifreeze and that amount of water would be in the antifreeze when you buy
it.

Charlie