[AT] @$#@$#% Cub - red engine oil

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 16 07:50:08 PDT 2009

Let me tell you how to get water out of your waste fuel and oil.  It's so
simple, if you haven't thought of it you'll kick yourself.  Put it in a
barrel and let it sit without disturbing it so that it settles out.  Wait
for a hard freeze.  Pump the fuel/oil off the top and leave the block of ice
in the drum.

Charlie