[AT] Hydraulic hoses

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Aug 13 02:45:45 PDT 2009

This topic is timely for me as I have one connection to the control
valves on my loader on the JD 2010 that has seeped a bit of hydraulic
oil with use since the hoses were replaced.  The other day I picked up a
tube of the paste rated for use in hydraulic systems - now to remember
to give it a try.  The seepage is small and eventually is enough to
allow the bucket to drop to the ground it left in a lifted position when
the tractor is stopped - talking a couple weeks here so it really is a
seep rather than a leak.

David
NW NC