[AT] Portland Camping, Who's Coming?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Aug 11 13:29:59 PDT 2009

    Good deal Farmer, Steve, Tim, Paul, Ivan, Herb and anyone I may have
missed.
    The Dotson clan will be bringing at least 5 tractors, so with all the
rest committed and  so far uncommitted, we should be able to put on a great
display, maybe even top our best year of 13 tractors before the shakeup. I
am very enthusiastic about the show this year, especially getting us all
back together.
    We can still use a couple more canopies. I think we have 4 now of
various sizes. Maybe bring some extra chairs that we could use for our many
guests to rest their weary feet. Maybe Spenser could provide some
promotional items?
    I will be contacting Dave Pyle to let him know we will be descending
enmasse upon him. As I indicated before, he can not save an area for us, but
will see that we can have plenty area to set up.
    Herb has expressed his regrets that he will not be able to attend this
year, so will miss his wisdom.

    I may not get all the work done, but some things can wait till later.
Cut my 3rd cutting hay yesterday and probably bale that on Thursday. Good
haymaking weather, but dry for the soybeans.

                                    Gene