[AT] Portland Camping, Who's Coming?

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:30:51 PDT 2009

I am still determined to make it... Things are looking slightly less
disastrous today. I've had better decades... :-(
We expect to bring the old 24' Coachman, a golf cart and hopefully 3
tractors. I also plan to hang a couple of smaller implements on the
trailer too. We may look a little like a load from "The Grapes Of
Wrath" but should make it.   :-)
Dang, it is hard to catch up on work once you fall way behind. I
couldn't possibly be getting slower, could I?
-
Now where did I put my ATIS shirts...
We need separate name tags that say ATIS in big letters.
I am going to try to print up some signs to hang on my tractors that
give a little history of each one. Any thing that we can do to get
ATIS noticed (no Dave, not that) may help us with more than just the
club. Maybe we could make some show visitors think we are actually
interesting and recruit some new members to this list.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"