[AT] [SEL] Aussie tractors across the USA

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:47:08 PDT 2009

So my old Troy Bilt Horse might work better with the ag treads reversed? I'm
going to feel really dumb if I've been running them the "standard" direction
since about 1977 and they would have worked better reversed. I think I'll
switch direction on them this weekend and see how it works. I need to till
up a spot to move some flowers into temporarily (til spring).
Mark